Terms & Conditions
Our Team is available for you 24/7/365 – phone, chat and email!
Agreement between User and Global Visa Services
VisaBookings.com is owned and operated by Global Visa Services (“visabooking.com”, “visabookings”, or “we”). This agreement describes the terms and conditions applicable to the services available on or through the visabooking website and details your responsibilities, thereby limiting the liability of visabookings.com and its third-party suppliers. These suppliers include, without limitation, the airlines, hotels and other suppliers that provide travel or other services through this Site (such third parties collectively referred to as the “Travel Service Providers”). The Site is intended for personal, noncommercial use.
BEFORE using any of the services on the Site, please read this Agreement carefully.
Eligibility and General Terms
The Services are intended solely for persons who are aged 18 years or older. By accessing or using the Services you represent that you are 18 or older and you have given us your consent to allow any of your minor dependents to use this site.
When using Our Site and Service You agree that You will not copy, distribute, or disclose any part of the Site nor may you, in the use of the Service, violate any laws in your jurisdiction. You must not use any automated systems and interfere with or compromise our systems’ integrity. You must not upload viruses, worms, or invalid data to hack, spam, phish, or otherwise provide untruthful, false, fraudulent, manipulative, or inflammatory content.
A violation of any of the Terms will result in an immediate termination of your Services.
You understand that by using a credit card to secure a travel request through this Site, you represent and warrant that you have the authority to use that credit card for the Request. You agree to provide correct and true information in connection with your use of this Site. All payments on our Site are highly secured and we use third party services like Paypal for receiving payments.
Travel Visa Services/ Information Accuracy
Visabookings endeavors to publish and maintain accurate information for its services. However, the information we provide may contain certain information, necessarily, is not current or may have expired due to third party services or hotel policies or airlines and is provided only for visa purposes and not for the actual travel.
Visabookings is not responsible in any way if the information displayed on our site is not complete or current or accurate due to typographical error or any other error and is meant for general information purposes and decisions should not be made solely based on this information before consulting more accurate, complete or other sources of information.
Travel Services or Products & Pricing
You agree to abide by the terms or conditions of purchase imposed by Visa Bookings and grant complete consent to buy best travel insurance on your behalf from insurance online marketplace or third-party global insurance providers. Visabookings is not responsible for any medical claims on accidents, damages or deaths during travel. It is the responsibility of customer’s to validate the information present in the documents we provide or ask for more insurance policy documents. Any or all insurance related claims, concerns, questions or issues should be addressed directly with the insurance provider or the agent provided in the visa letter.
Visabookings have absolutely no role at Consulate over visa approvals/denials. We process customers request at priority to book reservations matching travel requirements and reservations obtained from us for visa processing is Customer’s or the user’s own risk and we are in not responsible in any way for insurance claims or visa rejections.
Our product pricing can change anytime without notice and we reserve the right at any time to discontinue, modify any product/service for any reason with or without notice to you. Additionally, Visabookings shall not be liable to you or any third-party for any modification of prices, termination or suspension of any services.
Visa Bookings make no warranty or representation that the site and or service will meet your requirements. Your use of the site and/or service will be uninterrupted, timely or error-free. The results that may be obtained from use of the site and/or service will be accurate or reliable. Any errors in the site and/or service will be corrected.
Visabookings reserve the right to update its site contents at any time, but we have no obligation to update any information on our site. You agree that you are solely responsible to monitor changes to our site.
Member Accounts, Billing and Security
In order to use our services no account registration is required. To use our services, you agree to
provide true, accurate, current and complete information about yourself for all purchases done on our site and Visabookings reserve the right to refuse or limit order quantity per person/household.
If you provide any information that is inaccurate, untrue, not current or incomplete, or Visabookings has reasonable grounds to suspect that such information is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, we reserve the right to refuse any and all current or future use of the Service (or any portion thereof).
You agree to indemnify and hold harmless Visabookings, its affiliates, subsidiaries and its and their employees, contractors, suppliers, licensors and other partners, from and against any loss, liability, claim, demand, damages, costs and expenses, including reasonable attorney’s fees, arising out of or in connection with
- Your use of and access to the Visabookings Service
- Your violation of any term of these Terms of Service
- Your violation of any third party right, including without limitation any copyright, property, or privacy right or any third-party agreement.
You understand that all information, data, text or other materials such as user reviews and information, whether publicly posted or privately transmitted, are the sole responsibility of the person from which such content originated. This means that you, and not Visabookings, are entirely responsible for all content that you post, email, transmit or otherwise make available via the Service. You agree that we may, at any time, without restriction, edit, copy, publish, distribute, translate and otherwise use in any medium any comments that you forward to us. Under no circumstances will Visabookings be liable in any way for any content, including, but not limited to, for any errors or omissions in any content, or for any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of any content posted, emailed, transmitted or otherwise made available via the Service.
You agree that your content or comments will not
- Defame, harass, abuse, threaten or otherwise violate the legal rights of others.
- Post, upload, publish, disseminate, or distribute any inappropriate, defamatory profane, infringing, obscene, indecent or unlawful topic, name, material or information.
- Upload files that contain software or other material protected by applicable intellectual property laws unless You own or control the rights thereto or have received all necessary consents
- Upload or distribute files that contain viruses, corrupted files, or any other similar software or programs that may damage the operation of the Website or another’s computer
- Engage in any activity that interferes with or disrupts access to the Website or the Services (or the servers and networks which are connected to the Website);
- Attempt to gain unauthorized access to any portion or feature of the Website, any other systems or networks connected to the Website, to any Visabookings server, or to any of the services offered on or through the Website, by hacking, password mining or any other illegitimate means
- Probe, scan or test the vulnerability of the Website or any network connected to the Website, nor breach the security or authentication measures on the Website or any network connected to the Website. You may not reverse look-up, trace or seek to trace any information on any other user, of or visitor to, the Website, or any other customer of Visabookings, or exploit the Website or Service or information made available or offered by or through the Website, in any way whether or not the purpose is to reveal any information, including but not limited to personal identification information, other than your own information, as provided for by the Website;
- Disrupt or interfere with the security of, or otherwise cause harm to, the website, systems resources, accounts, passwords, servers or networks connected to or accessible through the websites or any affiliated or linked sites;
- Collect or store data about other users in connection with the prohibited conduct and activities set forth in this Section.
- Use any software or device to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Website or any transaction being conducted on the Website, or with any other person’s use of the Website;
- Conduct or forward surveys, contests, pyramid schemes or chain letters;
- Violate any guidelines or code of conduct, which may be applicable for or to any particular Service;
- Reverse engineer, modify copy, distribute, transmit, display, perform, reproduce, publish, license, create derivative works from, transfer, or sell any information or software obtained from the Website.
You acknowledge and agree that Visabookings may preserve Content and may also disclose Content if required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such preservation or disclosure is reasonably necessary to
- Enforce the Terms of Services.
- Comply with legal process.
- Respond to claims that any Content violates the rights of third-parties; property or protect the rights of Visabookings
You understand that the technical processing and transmission of the Service, including your Content, may involve
- Transmissions over various networks and
- Changes to conform and adapt to technical requirements of connecting networks or devices.
Limitation of liability
- You understand and agree that Visabookings shall not be liable for any direct or indirect, or any type of damages, including but not limited to, damages for any profit/loss, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses due to
- The use or the interruption of any services.
- Results based on our research will be accurate or reliable
- Alteration of or Unauthorized access to data
- Deletion or failure of deletion of any content or user information on Visabookings
- Any other matter relating to the service.
The service is controlled and offered by Visabookings. We make no representations that the service is appropriate or available for use in other locations. Those who access or use the Visabookings service from other jurisdictions do so at their own risk and are responsible for compliance with local law.
You expressly understand and agree that in no event shall Visabookings, including its respective officers, directors, employees, representatives, parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, distributors, or others involved in creating, sponsoring, promoting, or otherwise making available the site and its contents, be liable to any person or entity for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, exemplary, compensatory, consequential, or punitive damages or any damages whatsoever, to the extent permitted by applicable by laws or regulations for the time being in force within Telangana, India.
Modification/Termination of Usage
Visabookings solely reserves the right to modify, suspend, or terminate this Site and/or any portion thereof, including any service or product available through the Site, at any time for any reason with or without notice to you. In the event of termination, you will still be bound by your obligations under this Agreement and any additional terms, including the warranties made by you, and by the disclaimers and limitations of liability. Additionally, Visabookings shall not be liable to you or any third-party for any termination of your access to this Site.
Links To Other Websites
Our Linking Policy
Any web site that links to the website
1) Should not frame or create a browser or border environment around any of the content of the web Sites
2) May link to, display, but not reproduce, replicate, the content.
3) Must not present false, deceptive, inaccurate or misleading information about Visabookings or its products or services.
3) Must not imply that Visabookings or the websites are warranting, endorsing, or sponsoring it or its products, unless Visabookings has given its prior written consent.)
5) Must not use any Visabookings trademarks without the prior written permission from Visabookings
6) Must not contain content that could be construed as questionable content (as defined below). By linking to the website, you agree that you do and will continue to comply with the above linking requirements. Notwithstanding anything to the contrary contained in these TOU, we reserve the right to deny permission to link to the website for any reason in our sole and absolute discretion.
Policy for Refunds :
We send an email confirmation from Visabookings for the flight/hotel/insurance orders which you placed on our site after selecting the package and making payment. We offer unlimited/limited amendments like updating flight, travel dates etc. to your itineraries if they are covered with the package you selected.
Flights and Hotels:
Customer satisfaction is our outmost priority and we provide refunds for flights and hotels in case of visa denials and rejection is merely due to our itineraries and reasons fall within the scope of services only. We need certain documents to process your refund and you can send email to [email protected] within 2 months from the date you received itinerary from us. You need to send below details
- Your order number
- Complete letter of rejection from Embassy containing below information
- Rejection letter must have applicant name and should be stamped and signed by the Embassy
- Rejection letter should be scanned with high resolution and sent as a single scanned attachment.
- Any other rejection related documents
Refund policy for Insurance:
Our policy allows for insurance cancellation before the start date and the total insurance amount after deducting insurance service cancellation fee will be refunded.