Who Needs Brazil Visa
Brazil is beautiful and the largest country in Latin America and South America. Brazil’s rich culture and exotic natural beauty attract thousands of tourists every year. There are many World Heritage Sites in the country which call for visitors from all around the globe. Brazil’s visa application is easily acceptable if you apply it with the right documents. Here is everything that you need to know about Brazil’s visa application,
There are different categories of Brazil visa and you need to select in which category you fall. Not every Brazil visa country eligibility check needs to have a visa for Brazil and you can enjoy the benefit from Brazil’s visa waiver program. However, if you need to apply for Brazil’s visa application then there are different sub-categories
How To Apply for Brazil Visa?
For getting a visa for Brazil, all you need to do is:
- Check whether you need to file the Brazil visa application or not depending on your citizenship
- Select the type of Brazil visa that you fall in
- Collect all the required documents
- Fill the visa application form for Brazil visa and upload the documents to it
- Finalize the application and print and sign it
- Book an appointment at your respective consulate or embassy online and take your documents on the designated day
- Pay the Brazil visa fee
- Give the interview and wait for the approval of your Brazil visa application
Brazil’s Tourist and Transit Visa – Visitor Visa
The Brazil tourist visa has a duration of up to 90 days and it allows you to visit your family, explore the beaches, or enjoying the wonderful locations. With Brazil tourist visa, you cannot stay for more than 90 days; neither can you do any paid work. Depending on where you are living currently, the duration of stay could be up to 30 days or 60 days.
Documents required for Brazil Tourist/ Transit Visa:
The following documents are needed for Brazil’s tourist and transit visa:
- Brazil Visa Application Form should be filled online and digital copies of the required documents must be attached with it
- Valid passport having two blank pages
- A passport photo with the white background having 3.5 x 4.5 cm size
- Return ticket copy containing the information of the booking, applicant’s name, and flight itinerary having the arrival and departure date with flight number, Online visa agency VisaBookings can help you with that at the best possible rates you can get
- Proof of financial means to cover the entire stay in Brazil with the help of bank statements, last three payslips, or international credit card statement
- Proof of residency
Get Your Travel Insurance For Visa Application.
Brazil Visitor Visa – Business
The Brazil business visa allows the conducting of business activities in the region. Counting from the date of issue, the validity could be up to 1 year with duration of stay up to 30, 60, or 90 days depending on your country of residence.
The documents required for the Brazil business visitor visa are the same as the tourist/ transit visa along with the additional document mentioned below:
- The Original Invitation Letter issued by the Brazilian company or the foreign employer, or the institute that is involved in the business having the following properties:
- The company’s letterhead
- Information on applicants like personal details, position, job, etc.
- Company’s details and the person who is in charge in the region
- Purpose of traveling
- The declaration that the company will bear the person’s travel expenses during the stay in the region – with this letter, there is no need to mention the proof of personal funds by the individual
Visitor Visa – Non-Corporate Events
This visa is for those people who want to travel to Brazil to attend non-corporate events like fairs, cultural meetings, workshops, congresses, seminars, etc. The duration of stay can be up to 30 to 90 days depending on your application requirements.
Those who want to have this visa must have every document listed in the tourist/ transit visa but need to have an additional document i.e.
- Original invitation letter from the organizing team or the proof of registration of the event
- The spectators only need to present the event registration proof
- The guest or speaker must need to provide the following information on the letterhead of the
- organizing body
- Complete personal details of the applicant
- Trip’s purpose having details of the event’s activities along with the intended duration of stay
- Organizer’s details along with the details of the person in charge
- A declaration that the company will bear the person’s travel expenses during the stay in the region –
- with this letter, there is no need to mention the proof of personal funds by the individual
Details of Brazil Visa Fee:
The following visa fees are for the people who intend to visit Brazil for business, tourist, transit, etc. It is the VIVIS categories fees:
United States of America
Rest of the world
The fees are payable via debit card only when the services are requested in person. Otherwise, the postal order must be bought in advance and payable to the ‘Consulate General of Brazil’. The visa fees are non-refundable in every way.
Providing the correct documents is the key to approve your Brazil visa application. It is one of the top tourist locations in the world and you must not stay behind to visit it.
The process of applying a Brazil tourist visa is quite simple and fuss-free. Besides visiting your local Brazil embassy or consulate, you can also look for some well-reputed and reliable online Thailand Tourist visa platform. They also get you your Thailand tourist visa, but with some additional services charges.
Visa Bookings is a one stop solution for all countries visa application needs. We offer best ways to apply for a visa and make the process easy with our free visa consultations, no objection certificate, cover letter templates for our clients from Canada, UK, US, India, Europe, Australia, Philippines, China, UAE, Saudi Arabia, Turkey, Nigeria and all other countries. We also offer flight itinerary for visa, hotel reservations for visa, travel medical insurance, and other on demand services. Please feel free to send us an email or contact us where our team will be happy to assist.